Products developed under the project work of the DHH-RERC and its predecessors include:
- Webinar Accessibility for People who are Deaf or Hard of Hearing, which provides tips and a first-hand report on our experiences running webinars for a large audience.
- Accessibility Tips for a Better Zoom/Virtual Meeting Experience, which provides guidelines for running meetings involving deaf and hard of hearing participants.
- AORtools, which aids the analysis of auditory oddball responses in event-related potential experiments. The MATLAB code is available for download. This software was developed under the Deaf/Hard of Hearing Rehabilitation Engineering Research Center’s (DHH-RERC) Validation of Hearing Aid Fitting for Infants and Toddlers project.
- Clinician Directed Auditory Training with KTH Speech Tracking Software, which enables clinicians to control the presentation of speech-perception training material and easily keep track of individuals’ performance in a systematic way. An overview, training video, download access, instructions, and more information are provided.
- Audio Quality Testing Stimuli, which have been used in testing the effect of audio bandwidth, codecs, and packet loss on the receptive listening abilities of people with hearing loss over the phone.